Exclusive Member Content
Mural Joe Members have access to the entire library of Mural Joe tutorial videos. Hundreds of hours of tutorials on landscapes, water, waves, clouds, people and much more!
- How to Paint Underwater and above waterJoin us this Monday and Tuesday at 10:00 AM MST for the live Painting Lesson on YouTube for Mural Joe Members only!
- Painting an Exploding Galaxy SceneJoe paints a Galaxy scene from imagination! Learn the techniques and patterns to create believable images
- Painting Lifelike Depth With Light, Shadow, and Mid-ToneRaw footage.. Joe paints roots, rocks, and leaves to blend the new tortoise containment into the wall mural.
- Adventure of Painting. Rocky ShoreFollow Joe to a rocky shoreline with splashing waves to learn what we can use to create a scene from imagination!
- Adventure of Painting. Tropical Beach SceneFollow me to the beach to observe the elements that will make my painting come to life in the studio!
- Adventure of Painting. Waterfall SceneJoe goes to Fossil Creek to study Waterfall scenery and use observations to paint from imagination in the studio
- Adventure of Painting. Glassy Lake SceneJoin Joe for a fun adventure on the lake observing nature in person and bringing the knowledge back to the studio to paint a lake scene from imagination!
- Faces & PeopleMural Joe walks you through the details of capturing a likeness without needing to use a grid. In addition, he also covers drawing the human body and then techniques for painting them.
- Cliff SceneWatch, learn, and paint along with Joe in this full length 4-part series on painting an autumn rocky cliff scene.
- Coastal SceneIn this 3 part series on the fundamentals of landscape painting, learn the tools you need to create whatever is in your imagination! This lesson covers a Pacific Northwest coastline with cliffs, rocks, and a crashing wave shooting up into the sunlight.
- CloudsA full course to guide you through the process of painting clouds on your ceiling.
- PerspectiveMural Joe shows you how to understand and use perspective in the buildings and structures in order to achieve life like depth.
- WavesIn this series, Mural Joe gives you all the tools to create waves on a beach, in the open water, and with any color water you choose.
- Under Water ScenesIn this series, Mural Joe gives you the tools to create the realistic look of being under water.
- How to Paint a Landscape MuralEverything you need to know to paint a landscape mural! Joe shows step by step, his process and techniques for painting a landscape with acrylic latex wall paints.